Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Gas going up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gas going up

    Employees at the Shamrock in Norton said gas prices were going up today (to $3.59).
    Thanks Gustav.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas going up

    They had already went up in Duffield yesterday afternoon. I bypassed all the Valeros to stop in Duffield yesterday to already find it at 3.59.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas going up

    I don't like seeing prices go up, but at the same time, if it's just the $0.10 they were talking about (I can't find the story now. Saw it online somewhere), then I can live with that. Also, it is the final Summer holiday in America. What happens to gas prices every holiday? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas going up

    I paid 3.44 today in Thomasville NC , the lowest I've seen it in months . Thought I'd died and went to petrol heaven . Sad state of affairs when you're thrilled about 3.44 / gl .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas going up

    News said it is going down by the barrel 115 today. Sounds like some places are raising it for the hell of it
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas going up

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">News said it is going down by the barrel 115 today. Sounds like some places are raising it for the hell of it</div></div>

    Gustav + New Orleans = gas price jack
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12400801/
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •